Friday, June 17, 2011

My Husband Gone Astray

My husband and I have been married for 22 years and have four sons age 21, 20,18 and 15. When the eldest ones were in high school, they were unaware about their father's other family.

My appeal for my husband to end the relationship got nowhere. Things worsened when the woman got pregnant and bore him a daughter. He requested for understanding and a three year extension so he can settle the other family. However, the affair continued. He even bought a house and lot for them near his office.


Lately I told my sons about the affair. I'd rather that they hear it from me than from others. The eldest has already expressed his hatred against his father and the woman. Preserving the family name and our unity is what matters most to him.

I couldn't bear the pains any longer. I'm afraid that one day I'd be left alone. I've prayed and prayed about the matters, but nothing's happened. Please share with me your kind thoughts regarding the matter

1 comment:

  1. I think the best thing that you need to d ois to talk with your husband and try to asked him if what is his plans with your family and his other family. Another thing is to work things out either you accept him or leave him .If you can no longer accept him and what he is doing with your family then its time for you to leave your husband but if you value your family then try to settle things out. Its hard and painful but when this things happen you need to be extra strong for for your kids alone.

    ReplyDelete